Community Development Corporations
- Learn how fuel and food production from a micro-distillery can serve as the economic engine for revitalizing depressed communities.
- Learn how a combination farm/micro-distillery can create many jobs, produce valuable fuel and food products, and generate much needed revenue.
- Learn how to keep expenditures for food and fuel inside the community.
- Learn how to create a model that can be duplicated/exported to other areas.
- Learn how to create a Community Supported Energy (CSE) co-op that can provide low priced fuel to community members.